Sunday, April 17, 2011

Blog Post #12

This blog assignment was to create a blog post you think should be part of the EDM310 blog assignments.
I think we should have a assignment to discuss the ways we used technology before EDM310 and the ways in which we use it now. Also, how we planned on teaching in our classroom before EDM310 and how talking EDM310 has changed the ways we plan on teaching now.

Before I took this class I planned on using some technology in my classroom. I planned on using power points and videos. Now after talking this course I am open to so many more things. I plan on having a blog for the class as well as using a smart board if available and Skype to expand the learning experience. EDM310 has opened my eyes to many possibilities for technology in the classroom. I am so excited to show the children ways to be in touch with the world and learn through technology and all if has to offer.

1 comment:

  1. This is good, he sort of does this with your mid term reflection and final reflection. But still an important question to ask.

    ReplyDelete