Sunday, February 27, 2011

C4K Summary 1

The first blog I commented on was Mrs. Ligrins Class blog. The children talked about going on the  Asessippi  skiing trip. They watched the movie flicker two times on their long trip to Canada and listened to music on their ipods. They all suggested that everyone must go because it was an amazing experience for them.

The second blog I posted on was a math blog  asking If you know how to Geometry. I love geometry and angles. I love teaching math and cant wait to teach my students math. I love numbers and problems as well as problem solving. I am the only one in may family that enjoys mathematics and so I am also the one who is called for help when it comes to math issues. Even when im at the store or restraunt I will try and find excuses to use math such as finding out what percentage the clearance items really are or if things are markde correctly. Or what we should tip based on what we spent on food.
Pt. England School was the 3rd school I commented on. I commented on room 15. The school Is in Auckland NZ. I commented on a girl named Doris's blog. She had drawn this picture about a butterfly and talked about how she had recently learned about butterfly  and had sent her information to a science teacher to make sure everything she knew about the Monarch butterfly was correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment