Saturday, March 5, 2011

Project #10

MY PLN.
This is what I consider my personal Learning Network.  Throughout the semester I have started using more and more network realted sites and applications. I know use blogger.com to share what I have learned from other blogs and videos with other students. Not only so I share these videos and blogs with students but twith teachers and my family and friends as well.

I also use facebook, twitter and gmail to share information. Soon I will be using Skype . I love the tools I have learned from google such as presentaions and document sharing. I used to only use it for email. Im sur I will only expand the use of these tools I am currently using and come accross new exciting ones as well.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Rachel. I use social networking sites all the time as a PLN and didn't even realize it. I know for some of the papers I have written I have asked teachers on my facebook page for information and even used quotes from facebook messages. It is always good to be sure to help people in return as well. I am enjoying learning to use internet tools to better my knowledge and hope to become a usefull teacher in the near future. Good luck with EDM310 this semester!

    ReplyDelete